a meaningful act filled with intent, purpose and awareness
Ultimately our health is greatly determined by what we do on a daily, consistent basis. Making small adjustments to our everyday habits are paramount to creating a balanced lifestyle. Your self-care routine should be your most important ritual.
Schedule A Workshop For Your Company Or Team
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a vedic science that uses the inherent principles of nature to help maintain health in a person by keeping the individual’s body, mind, and spirit in perfect balance with nature.
Ayurveda may help you:
- Feel more calm and focused
- Get better sleep
- Enhance your energy, vitality, and mental clarity
- Feel nourished
- Create an integrative approach to a medical condition
As an intiuitive coach, my goal is to help you learn about your own intuition and how to navigate your life with it. You will learn how to use your energy to create new thoughts, habits and beliefs that support the lifestyle you want to create.
What can you expect from an intuitive coaching session?
- Expect to confront issues that have been holding you back from creating the reality you want
- Expect to become aware of negative patterns and learn tools to develop a positive mindset
- Expect to gain clarity around your current life path and purpose
Ellen Petry Leanse
Coach, Advisor, Author of The Happiness Hack
Senior Vice President, Global Media Distribution and Business Affairs, NBA
Social Media Strategist
Writer, Researcher, Seeker
Founder Cre8 Agency